About Me

Hi my name is Ava I am a year eight at ngatea primary school.
My teacher is Miss Williams and my class is the incredible minds. I like hockey and athletics, my favourite colour is blue. Have a look around my blog , I hope you like it.


Thursday 20 October 2016

Week 2 reflection

This week we didn't have a goal but I still had a good week. This week there has been a few people away so it has been quite quiet.
Plus- My favourite part of the week was when we made our miniature gardens and my other favourite part was when we did the house team challenge. It was a famous faces quiz and my team got ten out of fifteen. Overall Weka came first and I was really happy with the results. This week I also found out I was on the year eight committee. I was really excited when I found out I couldn't wait to start organising it.

Minus-This week I was sick on Monday so I didn't really know what was going to be happening during the week which was annoying and I didn't know what work we had to get done but I have found out all that now.

Interesting  This week it was also Calf Club so we got to go out and see all of the animals. My favourite were the lambs because I thought they were the cutest.

No comments:

Post a Comment