About Me

Hi my name is Ava I am a year eight at ngatea primary school.
My teacher is Miss Williams and my class is the incredible minds. I like hockey and athletics, my favourite colour is blue. Have a look around my blog , I hope you like it.


Monday 31 October 2016

Current Events

The Pen Pineapple Apple pen song, also known as PPAP, has gone viral. It is only forty five seconds long, making it the shortest song to make it into the billboard hot 100. The Japanese artist Piko-Taro even made it into the Guinness book of world record after his hit song was released. Justin Bieber was even part of endorsing the new catchy tune. Piko-Taro was shocked at the good turnout for his song because it only took a few hour to put together and it only costed $1500 to record.

No comments:

Post a Comment