About Me

Hi my name is Ava I am a year eight at ngatea primary school.
My teacher is Miss Williams and my class is the incredible minds. I like hockey and athletics, my favourite colour is blue. Have a look around my blog , I hope you like it.


Tuesday 28 June 2016

Current Events

I didn't think there was a way of making chocolate a little bit healthier but an AgResearch scientist from Auckland proved that it is possible by making a type of chocolate that is fifty percent beef meat. They say it has the same texture as a turkish delight. They also say that there is absolutely no trace of beef flavour in this new type of chocolate. The scientist who made it thinks that when people eat it they would have no idea the chocolate had meat in it unless they were told. They estimated that each square is about 25 percent protein, as well as zinc and iron.
Image result for chocolate
My opinion:
I think that the chocolate that they made is very weird even though I have never tried it.
It also makes me wonder what other flavours of chocolate are going to be made.

No comments:

Post a Comment