About Me

Hi my name is Ava I am a year eight at ngatea primary school.
My teacher is Miss Williams and my class is the incredible minds. I like hockey and athletics, my favourite colour is blue. Have a look around my blog , I hope you like it.


Sunday 12 June 2016

Current Events

A seagull turned bright orange after flying into a vat of curry! The bird fell into the tub of chicken tikka masala after trying to get a piece of meat out of it. The seagull was rescued by staff who worked at the food factory and was picked up by someone who worked at a wildlife hospital . The staff at the hospital tried to wash the curry of the bird and they managed to get the colour off  but the bird still smelled like curry.yellowseagull
My opinion: I think that it is weird that the bird was able to get into the curry. I think it should have been covered even if it was trash.







No comments:

Post a Comment