About Me

Hi my name is Ava I am a year eight at ngatea primary school.
My teacher is Miss Williams and my class is the incredible minds. I like hockey and athletics, my favourite colour is blue. Have a look around my blog , I hope you like it.


Wednesday 1 June 2016

Current events

Pizza hut has broken world records by delivering a pizza to Mount Kilimanjaro. Pizza hut has delivered pizza to the white house and the international space station but they decided they wanted to try and deliver it to the top of Mount Kilimanjaro. The pizza was delivered to land the at the height of 5,895 metres. The pizza was taken up the mountain by five mountaineers and the journey up the mountain took four days and it was kept warm by a battery powered heater. The delivery of the pizza was a celebration because pizza hut had opened a new shop in its 100th country.

No comments:

Post a Comment