About Me

Hi my name is Ava I am a year eight at ngatea primary school.
My teacher is Miss Williams and my class is the incredible minds. I like hockey and athletics, my favourite colour is blue. Have a look around my blog , I hope you like it.


Wednesday 22 June 2016

Current Events

A robot in Russia escaped from a science lab and caused a traffic jam. Scientists in the lab had been teaching the robot to be be able to move around by itself but it escaped when a staff member forgot to shut a gate. The robot managed to find its way to nearby streets. The robot went about fifty metres before its battery went flat. It stood in the middle of a road blocking all the traffic and it was guarded by police for about 40 minutes until it was taken back to the science lab.
Image result for robot runs away in russia
My opinion:
I think that the lab should have had more security so that no robots will escape.

No comments:

Post a Comment