About Me

Hi my name is Ava I am a year eight at ngatea primary school.
My teacher is Miss Williams and my class is the incredible minds. I like hockey and athletics, my favourite colour is blue. Have a look around my blog , I hope you like it.


Sunday 8 May 2016

Learner agency


  • Smile , Laugh have fun , Be positive, Have growth mindset
I think these things give off a positive vibe which encourages others to keep smiling and see the positive side of a negative situation.


  • Following my Mi Plan
  • Booking Myself into workshops
I know that I need to get better follow my Mi Plan because I don't always get things done on time and I believe that I can get better at getting things done on time as long as I follow my Mi Plan. I need to take advantage of the opportunity that we have of booking ourselves into workshops , I think I need to look at what the workshops are about and look at my learner profile and think if that workshop will help achieve my goals and book into the workshop.

No comments:

Post a Comment