About Me

Hi my name is Ava I am a year eight at ngatea primary school.
My teacher is Miss Williams and my class is the incredible minds. I like hockey and athletics, my favourite colour is blue. Have a look around my blog , I hope you like it.


Wednesday 11 May 2016

Goal Reflection

Doing the right thing in the right place

This week our goal was to do the right thing in the right space, it was also our goal last week but we still needed to work on it. I think I have achieved this goal because I have really thought about what I'm actually doing and what space suits what I'm doing like for example I needed to do some of my IE and the right space for that would have been the lounge (our quiet space) because my IE is an independent task. I also made sure that if I needed to meet with one of my groups about our collaborative learning we would go into the Hui room or the Hub because those are both collaborative zones.

No comments:

Post a Comment