About Me

Hi my name is Ava I am a year eight at ngatea primary school.
My teacher is Miss Williams and my class is the incredible minds. I like hockey and athletics, my favourite colour is blue. Have a look around my blog , I hope you like it.


Monday 16 May 2016

Current Events

Marshall Janson suffered from meningitis when he was just one year old and narrowly escaped with his life but unfortunately his hands and legs had to get amputated but he still didn't give up on his dream of playing football with Tottenham Hotspur. Marshall was given the opportunity to warm up with the team before their game and was thrilled that his dream was coming true. Unfortunately  his mum was worried people would laugh at him, but instead the crowd cheered. As Marshall gets older he will need new prosthetic legs every year but they cost nearly 2 million dollars so his mum has begun fundraising so she can afford new legs for Marshall .
8yearoldamputee

No comments:

Post a Comment