About Me

Hi my name is Ava I am a year eight at ngatea primary school.
My teacher is Miss Williams and my class is the incredible minds. I like hockey and athletics, my favourite colour is blue. Have a look around my blog , I hope you like it.


Sunday 15 May 2016

Book Bash


This year instead of doing Book club we are calling it Book Bash and we didn't get put into groups like we did last year get to choose the book we are going to be reading. One of my options was Soldier Dog by Sam Angus and that is the group I got put into. Instead of doing a normal role this week we are all making a prediction about what we think will will happen in the book. Before we made our predictions we got to read the back of the book . This is my prediction:


I think that Stanley's brother will go off to war and Stanley and his family will start missing him badly. When the family's puppies disappear I think that is Stanley's breaking point and that is when he runs away to join the army like the back of the book says. I think he will become best friends with the dog he is put with. In the end I think he will find his brother and they will both get home safely.

No comments:

Post a Comment