About Me

Hi my name is Ava I am a year eight at ngatea primary school.
My teacher is Miss Williams and my class is the incredible minds. I like hockey and athletics, my favourite colour is blue. Have a look around my blog , I hope you like it.


Tuesday 22 March 2016

Hockey Big Day Out

On Monday it was hockey big day out and our school entered some teams. In the morning me and everyone else who entered sat on the hall deck and got into our teams and then we walked over. My team was called the Pumas , We had Me, Morgan, Toby, Shivarne, Matthew, Mason, Nathan . We had five games , we won our first three games and then we were in the finals for our pool which was against another Ngatea team which was called the Jaguars. Unfortunately we lost our pool finals but then after that we played another team for third and fourth and we one which meant we came third overall. After that went and watched the overall finals which was against two other Ngatea teams and the Jaguars won. I had a really good day and I was happy with third.

No comments:

Post a Comment