About Me

Hi my name is Ava I am a year eight at ngatea primary school.
My teacher is Miss Williams and my class is the incredible minds. I like hockey and athletics, my favourite colour is blue. Have a look around my blog , I hope you like it.


Saturday 5 March 2016

Current events

Do you have a fear of heights? or are you a daredevil because for those who are wanting to battle their fear of heights need to check out this , a seventy story high glass slide. The 'Sky Slide' is set to open in June this year , the sky slide is 1000 feet above the ground and it slides from the 70th floor to the 69th of the tallest building in west Mississippi. Anyone willing to slide down this would be sliding down nothing but one and a quarter inch of glass.


Image result for california sky slideskyslide

No comments:

Post a Comment