About Me

Hi my name is Ava I am a year eight at ngatea primary school.
My teacher is Miss Williams and my class is the incredible minds. I like hockey and athletics, my favourite colour is blue. Have a look around my blog , I hope you like it.


Monday 30 November 2015

current events

electric
In England they are trialling roads that can charge electric cars as they drive along them .
They are hoping that having these roads will increase the use of electric cars . Electric cars can not travel very far without having to charge so if they drive on these roads they will not have to stop and charge. The cars that will be using the road will need to be fitted with wireless technology and special equipment will be installed under the roads. The equipment under the road will create the voltage the car needs to charge .

No comments:

Post a Comment