About Me

Hi my name is Ava I am a year eight at ngatea primary school.
My teacher is Miss Williams and my class is the incredible minds. I like hockey and athletics, my favourite colour is blue. Have a look around my blog , I hope you like it.


Thursday 5 November 2015

Current Events

To all those people out there that are left handed here are some interesting facts about left handed people
  1.  Left handed people are usually more independent because they have to adapt to a world full of right handers . 
  2. Left handers use the right side of their brain the most 
  3. Between 5 to 10 % of the worlds population is left handed . 
  4. Left handers make especially good baseball players , tennis players , swimmers and boxers .
  5. Almost 40% of the worlds best tennis players are left handed .
  6.  From the last 7 US presidents 4 of them have been left handed including Barack Obama
  7. Studies prove that left handed university graduates become 26% richer than right handers .
  8.  Left handed people are a little bit more prone to allergies and asthma than right handers .
  9.  Research shows that left handers process emotions differently and tend to get more angry faster than right handers .
  10.  August 13th is international left handers day.

No comments:

Post a Comment