About Me

Hi my name is Ava I am a year eight at ngatea primary school.
My teacher is Miss Williams and my class is the incredible minds. I like hockey and athletics, my favourite colour is blue. Have a look around my blog , I hope you like it.


Thursday 29 October 2015

WELCOME , PLEASE TYPE IN PASSWORD TO ENTER.
Suddenly a small dimmed light came on and it lit up a small Ipad embedded into the wall which displayed a small keyboard and the small text box for the password to be typed into and just below the text box were the words
You have three chances before the building goes into full lockdown.
I was never going to be able to guess the password especially without knowing who made it .
We had been learning about passwords in cyber safety and we talked about the most common passwords and why your password should be different from the rest .
I guess I could try one of the most common passwords that we talked about.
tap, tap, Tap, WRONG
damn it , it was wrong now I had two chances left so I tried another password
tap, tap, Tap, WRONG
wrong again! I was never going to get it right . I guess I could try one more time
tappity tap tap , WRONG
EEEEEEE OOOOOOO EEEEEEEE OOOOOOOO EEEEEEEE
A siren began sounding as I heard shouting from behind the door
FULL LOCKDOWN , FULL LOCKDOWN , FULL LOCKDOWN
Then some people busted through the door wearing black suits and dark glasses and they picked me up and took me through the door , The bright white lights  blinded me and I couldn’t see a thing so I kicked and shouted but they were too strong they placed me on a stretcher and I felt a prick in my arm and right away the world plunged into blackness .

No comments:

Post a Comment