About Me

Hi my name is Ava I am a year eight at ngatea primary school.
My teacher is Miss Williams and my class is the incredible minds. I like hockey and athletics, my favourite colour is blue. Have a look around my blog , I hope you like it.


Tuesday 27 October 2015

Currents Events

A woman in Auckland was grossed out after she brought a big mac at McDonalds and unwrapped it to find it already had a bite in it . She posted a photo on facebook and explained what happened, then she went to the manager to make a complaint and she got told that it was impossible and that she must have taken the bite . Then the CCTV footage was checked and it turns out that another customer brought the burger and took a bite and didn't like it so it got returned and then somehow it got sold again and McDonalds apologised for it .

big mac

No comments:

Post a Comment