About Me

Hi my name is Ava I am a year eight at ngatea primary school.
My teacher is Miss Williams and my class is the incredible minds. I like hockey and athletics, my favourite colour is blue. Have a look around my blog , I hope you like it.


Tuesday 27 October 2015

The door ( Part 3 )

My footsteps echoed as I slowly tiptoed down the hallway . The corridor had little torches on the wall every couple of metres . Suddenly I stopped , I thought I heard something, I paused and looked around .Voices , I was sure of it . Or maybe not, maybe I was just hearing things. For a moment I thought about turning back but if I went back I would never be able to get back up to the ledge I fell from so I kept walking , I had to . I just kept walking , the hallway felt like it never ended , there wasn’t even a light at the end . I felt like giving up . . . BANG! . I ran right into a wall . I got Back On my feet and put my hands in front of me and sure enough it was a door , I felt around for the handle but I couldn’t find it? . I was sure it was a door because I could see the little fringes of light around the edges , I was ready to give up so I leaned on the wall to think about how to get out then suddenly a voice came from some sort of speaker .

WELCOME , PLEASE TYPE IN PASSWORD TO ENTER.

No comments:

Post a Comment