About Me

Hi my name is Ava I am a year eight at ngatea primary school.
My teacher is Miss Williams and my class is the incredible minds. I like hockey and athletics, my favourite colour is blue. Have a look around my blog , I hope you like it.


Tuesday 8 September 2015

My Writing ( The door Part one )

The Door

This was it . I walked up to the door , should I open it or not? . I had no idea what was behind it but  had a million thoughts about what was behind that door, but first let me let me tell you a bit about this door.
So sometimes when I go for a walk I see this door, it makes me think . It makes me wonder.
I have opened many doors but none of them ever made me think that hard.
Most of the time I walk past I bet it opens up a portal to another dimension or a portal to another planet or maybe behind that door is a witch's lair or a kingdom from a fairytale or even candyland!
But there is something about this door that makes me think so hard. It makes me feel like there is something so very magical behind this door but something about it scares me and something about it stops me from opening it .
But anyway,
I was standing there my hands were trembling as I slowly reached out to open the door.
I got a tingly feeling in my fingertips as I touched the door handle, I had to open it now -  there was no going back . I gripped the handle firmly , it let out a low groan as I pulled it down.
The door slowly swung open.

No comments:

Post a Comment