About Me

Hi my name is Ava I am a year eight at ngatea primary school.
My teacher is Miss Williams and my class is the incredible minds. I like hockey and athletics, my favourite colour is blue. Have a look around my blog , I hope you like it.


Monday 14 September 2015

The door ( part 2 )


I stepped in . I never should of. It was an instinct.
There was pure blackness all around me.
Then there was a slam I looked behind me , the door had swung shut, I tried to open it but it was stuck, more or less I was stuck . What had I done. I had just trapped myself in an unknown place with no idea how to get out , right I knew that I couldn’t use the door so I had to find another way out of this place so I walked around the pitch black space with my hands out so I didn’t bump into anything.
I kept on walking around until I took a step and the ground disappeared from beneath my feet and I was falling. I couldn’t do anything to stop myself , I was helpless and I was still falling while preparing myself for landing. THUMP! , I hit the ground hard , I sat up a little dazed and looked around it was still dark but I saw a small glowing light in the distance  but there was more than one small light
it looked sort of like a hallway so I got to my feet and began to creep down the long corridor .

1 comment: